"When someone begins he can be dazzled by things that are external; the things of Tango are internal... A dancer arrives at the roots of the Tango when he falls in love..." Eduardo
The intensive tango packages offers you two classes per day, one in the morning while the other in the late afternoon or early evening. Our programs are designed for all levels, from beginners to advanced. If none of the packages suit you, contact us and we will put one together for you: email@example.com READ what people are saying about us http://www.argentinatango.com/testimonials.php
- The package does not include your FLIGHT.
- The order of the above activities and trips may differ slightly, depending on the dates you will be in Buenos Aires. Likewise, the order of activities can be rearranged to suit your needs.
- All transfers are in fully-insured private vehicles.
- Your classes will be 1 ½ hours per class in one of our studios in Buenos Aires.
- All classes are private with one of our teachers in our studios in English or Spanish. (We also have teachers that speak German, Italian & French).
- All our teachers speak English, are talented, experienced and fully qualified to teach.
- You will need to make your way to your classes (studio is close to the hotels).
- There are no classes on Sundays unless by prior arrangement.
- Milonga afternoon or night out with your own personal tango partner.
- Free Time / On Your Own slots are planned throughout the trip so you can enjoy various aspects of Buenos Aires at your own pace: museums, shopping, parks, markets or a spa visit.
- The City Tour is private with an experienced and qualified guide in a fully-insured private vehicle.
- The shopping excursion is with a knowledgeable local who will accompany you to the places that meet your needs.
- You are not required to attend all classes or events, but please note that there is no cost adjustment for missed event/activities.
- Should you not be happy with our choice of hotels, please let us know your preferred choice and we will happily incorporate this into your package.
- All breakfasts are covered by the package. To estimate the cost of other restaurant meals, divide the cost of a similar meal in the U.S. by 3.For shopping, you will find similar price differences.
- Argentina Tango reserves the right to alter the order of activities so as to offer you the best possible combination. In the event that the Sample Itinerary changes due to circumstances beyond the control of Argentina Tango, we will make every effort to provide a suitable replacement service or activity.
- You are urged to purchase travel insurance if you are not already covered.
- Refund policy: if you cancel your package after all the arrangements have been made, you will not be entitled to a refund. All other payments made by you will be refunded in full only if the cancellation is 30 days prior to commencement of the package. If you cancel your tour less than 30 days before departure, you will forfeit all monies paid.