"To tango is to be out of yourself. Larger, more beautiful, more powerful". ~Agnes De Mille~
Ensuring your safety is our priority, we take care of your needs, comfort and enhance your adventurous spirit from the moment you arrive in Buenos Aires. The efficient and organized team takes care of you, leaving you nothing to worry about. We understand your need for a secure environment, away from home. Our Tango tours for women are safety oriented, ensuring you feel comfortable, secure and enveloped in our care. Our women Tango tours are unique, focusing on personalized services. Each Tango tour designed by us is planned keeping in mind your budget, lifestyle, abilities, hobbies and age etc. Our Women Tango tours are for all women, ensuring they enjoy all activities to the maximum and get to dance every time at the Milonga. We believe that women need to let down their hair once in a while!! Ensuring a fabulous Tango & holiday tour for the women who join us. We wholeheartedly encourage shopping sprees and building strong bonds with like-minded women on the trip. We organize fun filled activities, tango classes, Milongas with your own tango partners & tours in such a manner that makes you have the time of your life.. We ensure women learn to tango the first time or simply improve their tango skills further, enjoy each other's company and gather happiness and confidence when they leave Argentina. So ladies!! What are you waiting for? Book yourself or your group for an amazing only women Tango & holiday tour. After all, you deserve the best for being a woman !! Our programs are designed for all levels, from beginners to advanced. If none of the packages suit you, contact us and we will put one together for you: email@example.com READ what people are saying about us http://www.argentinatango.com/testimonials.php
- The package does not include your FLIGHT to Buenos Aires.
- Your flight from Buenos Aires to Iguazu and back is included in the above package.
- The order of the above activities and trips may differ slightly, depending on the dates you will be in Buenos Aires. Likewise, the order of activities can be rearranged to suit your needs.
- All transfers are in fully-insured private vehicles.
- Your classes will be 1½ hours per class in one of our studios in Buenos Aires. There will be no classes on Sundays unless by prior arrangement.
- All lessons are private, in our studios, and given in English or Spanish. (We also have teachers who speak German, Italian & French.)
- All of our teachers speak English. They are talented, experienced and fully qualified to teach tango.
- You will need to make your way to your classes. (The studio is close to the hotels).
- Practice sessions are with your own personal practice partner.
- Milonga afternoon or night out is with your own personal tango partner.
- Free Time / On Your Own slots are planned throughout the trip so you can enjoy various aspects of Buenos Aires at your own pace: museums, shopping, parks, markets or a spa visit.
- If you are travelling alone and wish to have company for dinner, we will arrange for you to be accompanied. If travelling as a couple or a group, we will recommend restaurants for you each day.
- The City Tour is private, with an experienced and qualified guide in a fully-insured private vehicle.
- Shopping excursions are with a knowledgeable local who will accompany you to the places that meet your needs.
- You are not required to attend all classes or events, but please note that there is no cost adjustment for missed event/activities.
- Should you not be happy with our choice of hotels, please let us know your preferred choice and we will happily incorporate this into your package.
- All breakfasts are covered by the package. To estimate the cost of other restaurant meals, divide the cost of a similar meal in the U.S. by 3.For shopping, you will find similar price differences.
- Argentina Tango reserves the right to alter the order of activities so as offer you the best possible combination. In the event that the Sample Itinerary changes due to circumstances beyond the control of Argentina Tango, we will make every effort to provide a suitable replacement service or activity.
- You are urged to purchase travel insurance if you are not already covered.
- Refund policy: Payments made by you will be refunded in full only if the cancellation is 6 weeks prior to commencement of the package. If you cancel your package less than 6 weeks before arrival, you will forfeit all monies paid.